Intensive Marriage Coaching
You feel like you are going to need a marriage miracle.
What if God is ready to give you one? Are you ready to accept it?
You're a married couple who went into your Christian marriage with intentions of creating something beautiful and expectations of a lifetime of happiness. Now it feels like the honeymoon is over, and more often than not, your stomach is in knots because it seems like those dreams may be dead.
What would it feel like to?
- Work with your partner instead of against them?
- Have fewer and less intense disagreements?
- Know beyond a doubt that your marriage is built to last?
- Be confident that your spouse is faithful to you?
- Grow spiritually with your spouse?
- Make better choices in the way you interact with each other every day?
God has this miracle for you. We want to help you find it. Read on to find out how!
Hi! I'm Tracey Rosenberger and my husband Dan and I help young Christian couples who desire to have a lasting marriage develop Biblically-based marriage skills so that they can resolve conflict effectively, grow more united with each year, and enjoy a Christ-centered marriage.
Here's why I began this work in the first place...
I've experienced the heartache created by divorce. I've seen it in my own family and felt it in the lives of countless kids I had in my classroom.
I've seen Christian couples whose marriages were nothing but a shadow of what they could be.
I've read online posts from desperate people in Facebook groups looking for help and getting sympathy and prayers, but not given any practical, continuing support to fix the problem.
Happily, I know what it's like...
- To have a marriage that, although far from perfect, is stable, robust, and committed.
- To have common goals and work together to achieve them.
- To be assured that my spouse is completely in love with me, even my flaws.
- To raise a family in a home where Christ is the head and see my kids become adults who love and serve Jesus.
- To prioritize my spouse and our marriage over other people and distractions in our lives.
You CAN have this too!
And now you're ready to make the change!
- You had almost given up after several failed attempts to improve your relationship, but now you see a new way to build it up.
- You know that God has a plan for your marriage and you are ready to begin living it.
- You are motivated by the knowledge that marriage can last forever, even in today's world, and you want to do all you can to make that happen for you.
- You feel frustrated that you don't have the connection to your spouse you want, and you are eager to create a deeper bond.
- You know you can't do it alone, and you are ready to have someone step in and walk beside you to guide you and keep you accountable to your promises.
- You understand that there is no magic bullet to fix your marriage instantaneously, and you are committed to doing the work it will take to bring your marriage back from the brink.
Our Intensive Marriage Coaching will
put your marriage back on track!
Here's what you get when you sign up for this coaching program from Marriage Confetti.
Initial Assessment Call
Within a week of being accepted into the program, we will have a session where we will choose one goal for your marriage and make a plan to get you on the path to that goal in one month.
You will get access to us for questions that may come up between coaching calls using Voxer. You can message us any time and you’ll get a reply within 24 hours.
Personalized Marriage Playbook
We will work together to create a personalized marriage playbook for you to refer to should your marriage face similar issues later. It will include things like action plans, prayers, scriptures, and other items we find that fit your situation.
3 Coaching Sessions
After we set our goal for your intensive one-month marriage coaching, we will have three more coaching sessions in which we will discuss your progress, determine next steps, and pray for your marriage.
Plus, receive this special bonus!
Devotional and Prayer Journal
You will also receive a printable Devotional and Prayer journal that will encourage you to implement a positive, Biblical marriage mindset while you are working with us.
Your new marriage is within your grasp!
Don't wait another second to seize the opportunity to create a marriage worth celebrating.
Here's how your relationship will look radically different after we work together.
- Operate with a new mindset that helps you react to situations in your marriage in a more constructive way.
- Catch a renewed vision of what God wants for your marriage in the short term and the long run.
- Use goal setting strategies to improve weaknesses in your relationship.
- Appreciate each partners' unique identities both as a spouse and as a child of God.
The possibilities are endless! Our Intensive Marriage coaching is all about your most important goals for your marriage. We want you to see the miracle God has for your marriage and give you a path to get there.
Are you ready to experience this transformation?
Get started today for just $337
What's the difference between a coach and a counselor?
- Coaching is all about setting goals and finding ways to achieve them in your life, whereas counseling is usually about emotional issues.
- Coaching is about your future. Counseling helps you to work through the hurts of the past.
- Coaching is solution focused. Counseling is problem focused.
- Coaching encourages you to find the answers. Counseling usually gives you the solutions for your situation.
- Coaching comes after counseling. If you worked through a severe issue with a counselor, and you are ready to move forward, that's where we come in! We help you get back on track! Or if you just want to avoid ending up in a place where counseling might be your only hope, we can guide you.
What if I don't have the money?
We know money is a legitimate concern for everyone, but think about how much it could end up costing you if you don't solve the problems in your marriage. Divorce is expensive. The lawyers and the court costs all add up. Not to mention the costs that will come if you have to maintain separate households.
Also, if you do traditional marriage counseling, the price runs between $75 and $150 per session. Counselors recommend weekly sessions for 12 weeks, so that's a total of between $900 and $1800 for only three months of work. For that price or less, we provide you with ongoing support between coaching sessions as well.
It is an investment, but our program will help you make changes that will avoid more costly outcomes later.
Do you offer refunds?
We want you to be pleased with what we have to offer. If you implement our suggestions and work to meet the goals we set, you will see improvements. However, we realize that everyone is responsible for their own mindsets and actions and the best results will occur when both partners are working toward the development of their marriage.
Although we'd love to be able to guarantee that every couple that works with us will never divorce, we understand that's just not realistic.
But, if after we've begun working together, you decide in the first three days after being accepted that you don't think this is going to be a good fit for you, then let us know, and we will refund all but $50 of your fee.
What topics can we address in the Intensive Marriage Coaching program?
The list of topics we can work on is endless. Whatever issue you feel you need to work on to improve your marriage is a possible topic for us.
Here are some that may apply to your situation:
Will I have enough time to get everything done?
Everyone is busy, and we understand that, but building a great marriage takes time.
The great thing about our program is that the time commitment is flexible, unlike traditional counseling where you have a set time to meet each week. We will work together to create a schedule that works for all of us, and you will save time driving to the office. All you need to do is open your computer. You will even be able to contact us anytime with questions or celebrations.
Other actions you decide to take won't be time-consuming either. As we create action steps, you can decide how much you will be able to accomplish in a certain amount of time realistically.
What if my spouse isn't interested?
It is very common for one spouse to reject the idea of counseling. Share with them some of the differences between coaching and counseling. You may be able to convince them that way.
But we are aware of many instances where the work of one spouse does begin to change the heart of the other. (Love Dare, anyone?) So if you understand that we can only work to help you make changes, and realize that neither you nor we can force these ideas on your spouse and make them react the way we want them to, then we are willing to work with you.
Get started today for just $337
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8
It's easy to get advice on how to love your spouse. It's everywhere on the Internet. But it's often difficult to follow through on those ideas. That's where we come in.
There is no magic bullet that will solve these everyday marital problems, but instead it starts with a mindset about marriage that is positive and based in Biblical truths and continues with goals, a plan, and accountability.
So click on the button below and fill out our application for coaching. We'll get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Let's see what we can accomplish for your marriage!
A new marriage can begin this month.
Don't wait another second to make it a reality.